What can we Dump?
Acceptable Class 1 & 2 Debris • Construction and demolition debris, such as wood, metal, etc.
• Construction and Demolition Debris (Non-Hazardous)
• Brick, mortar, concrete, stone, and asphalt
• Cardboard boxes
• Plastic, glass, crockery, and metal, except containers
• Sawdust, wood shavings, and wood chips
• Natural vegetation, such as tree limbs, stumps, and leaves
• Brick, mortar, concrete pieces, stone, and asphalt
• Other similar rubbish specifically approved by the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
Unacceptable items include, but are not limited to, the following
• Any unacceptable waste which has been contaminated by a pollutant, such as a food or chemical, unless it can be
demonstrated to the satisfaction of the DEQ that such waste has no adverse effect on the environment.
• Household garbage and other food and drink waste
• Liquids, sludges, and contaminated soils
• Paint, paint buckets, oil containers and chemical containers
• Engines, motors, whole tires, and all types of batteries
• Toxic or hazardous waste
• Regulated asbestos and asbestos containing material originating from a facility as defined by the National
Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (40 CFR 61, Subpart M)
• Medical waste
• Bulk fabric and paper loads, refrigerators, air conditioners, cut or shredded tires,
• Metal, glass, plastic or paper containers unless specifically approved by the DEQ
• Televisions, Computers, or Electionric Equipment